Point spreads are used for scoring picks. Spreads are provided by PoolHost.com. Correct picks are the teams that cover the point spread.
No weights/confidence values are used in this contest.
This football pick'em contest includes the playoffs. Games for each playoff week will be added after week 18 and each successive week.
Monday Night Football Tie-Break
Besides making your picks, at the bottom of the pick page, you must guess the Monday Night Football game total score to decide any tie-breaks.
WIN = 1 point, TIE = 0 points, LOSS = 0 points
The final standings will be calculated using the total points from ALL weeks.
This contest deadline is 01:00 PM ET, 02/12/2023
Deadline Has Passed!
Additional Contest Rules
Season winner takes all!
HOW TO JOIN THE HIGH ROLLERS CONTEST:
Pay entry fee to Austin Avenue Manager before the first regular season NFL kick-off game.
NFL Pick'em Rules
1. In order to win prizes all registration must be completely filled out. If at any time the registration information submitted is determined to be invalid you will be immediately dropped from the contest.
2. Prizes and/or certificates must be claimed by the person registered as the account owner no later than 30 days after the game ends or prize will be forfeited. No prizes and/or certificates will be mailed. Valid ID required.
3. One set of picks per person.
4. Austin Avenue has the right to make changes as necessary in regards to rules and discrepancies regarding the NFL Pick'em contest.
5. Inappropriate user names will be deleted per managment descretion.
Here's how the scoring works:
Pick the winners in each game of the week. 1 point is scored for each correct pick and 0 points for a tie or a loss.
Monday Night Football Game Tie-Break
Besides making your weekly picks, at the bottom of the picks page, you must guess the Monday Night Football game total score to decide any tie-breaks. The tiebreaker will be the individual who guesses the total points of the game closest to the actual total.
All picks must be made before kick-off of the first game.